THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

{Book Review} Real Murders Aurora Teagarden Book 1


 

Real Murders (Aurora Teagarden, #1) By Charlaine Harris

 

I had tried to read Harris' Vampire series and could not make it through it, and I am normally a huge fan of the paranormal. I wanted to give her a second shot and picked up this series as the second attempt for her. I am thrilled that I chose to give her a go again.

Aurora Teagarden might seem like a dull an uninteresting girl at first but that is just at first glance. Simple is not always what it seems. First she is in a group that studies real murders that have taken place and at said event a murder actually takes place. Sorry I just do not find that boring. I also do not find boring the fact that somehow she always gets drug into the middle of everything that could go wrong in the middle of this book.

She is also described, or at least she describes herself this way, as sorta drab and just plain, but she gets attention from the gentlemen, so she has to have something going on!

This book made me very happy that I decided to leave the world of paranormal and YA for awhile and head over to mystery. I will be finishing this series!!

P.S. The audiobook for this is also OUTSTANDING!!!

0 comments: