THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Book Review: Blue is for Nightmares

I picked up this book at a new local store based on an employee's recommendation. At first, I was hesitant, while I do enjoy YA books I was afraid that it would be cheesy with her being a "witch", and with them all being so young.

I am glad that I grabbed this book and was not disappointed at all. I LOVED the supernatural aspect, as that is my favorite go to in books, but it was believable and I could totally picture everything that happened. I will have to say that while I enjoyed the book, I totally had the "stalker" figured out very quickly. I do wish that it would have been more of a guess for me on who it was. I also would have liked to have a little more detail on the "stalker" character. There was so much more that could have been explained about him.

My favorite character, Amber, was actually a side character in the book, and she was just too funny.

Overall, I enjoyed this book enough to go back to the store and pick up book number two in this series and being it almost immediately. If you enjoy YA I would give this a go. 


Check it out on Amazon!!  

I post lots of reviews on Goodreads as well. Be sure to head on over there, I accept friends requests there!

0 comments: